Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Friend in Need

A new friend of mine is now homeless. He had been paying rent to his roommate for a few months, but his roommate was not paying the landlord - they have been evicted. He is living on the front porch of a Church around the corner from my store. I don't know how to help him. I want to take him home and offer him whatever I have, but I don't know if that's the wisest choice. I call him my friend, but really I don't know him at all. I'm just all he's got. I'm going to see him tomorrow, please pray for the Lord to give me wisdom, and my friend a home.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Blogger Tim said...

This is sort of something I've been thinking about for a while. To what extent are we called to help, as Christians? Do we give all we have? I may need to post my thoughts on this as well.

Does he have any stuff? What's he doing with it? Does he need clothes or blankets or something?

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger Jason Hill said...

I'm praying for you and your friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home