I have been tagged by multiple people, and so I bring to you my random 25 things:
1. If I could afford it I would drink nothing but Coke and Mt. Dew - in that order.
2. I am secretly hoping that belly button lint is discovered to be a precious resource, I produce enough to keep everyone happy!
3. I have only dreamed of being two things - a professional basketball player, and a professional musician. So far 0 for 2.
4. I love my church. No really, I LOVE Pump.
5. I have entertained the idea of becoming a vegetarian, twice.
6. I once met Danny Glover in a Fred Meyer downtown, he looked like a bum.
7. My oldest son is so much like me that I can look at him and tell you what he is thinking.
8. I have always been able to beat my dad at a game of horse, always.
9. I really enjoy a bag of Haribro Gold Bears.
10. I am blessed to be married to my best friend.
11. All of the software, digital music, and digital movies we have in our house are legal.
12. I would play video or computer games all day, and I have no moral issue with that.
13. I could eat Taco Bell every day.
14. I have built 4 computers from scratch, and rebuilt one lap top.
15. I must put shoes on in order to feel like I am awake.
16. My nickname in high school was buns of steel. No really, and I didn't name myself.
17. I have only had 2 male best friends in my life, one in elementary school, and one last year. I have only had 1 girlfriend, and I married her.
18. Deliriously I cheer for the 49ers. There is always hope.
19. I believe there is no better treat on a hot day than a pickle.
20. I love to be with people, but I need quiet alone time to feel sane. I learned that from my mom.
21. If Sarah and I had no children we would likely be living in another country.
22. I don't sing in the shower very often.
23. I would rather cheat than loose at a race.
24. In high school I lettered in choir, band, and theater. You may call it dorky, I call it cultured.
25. I don't have a dream car.
well there you have it. I will not tag anyone else, this ends here.