Thursday, April 10, 2008

my new computer!

I just built a new computer, I love it cause it's fast! Here is what I got:
Asus MSN32 sli ready premium motherboard with IR port for remote, and aux lcd screen for hardware readouts, email reading, and RSS feeds while I'm in full screen apps!
AMD dual core 6000 3.0 ghz processor
2 - 2gb sticks of XMS 800 speed memory
Evga nvidia 9600 video card with 512mb ram
Ultra full tower case
2 120mm fans - 110 cfm, other fans run max at about 35 - 50 cfm!
Western Digital 500gb sata HD
Windows Vista x64 (Vista is awesome and worth the money!)
I'm having fun and geeking out!

Also, on Sunday we had church service in our living room. We had visitors as well as regulars. I wore slacks and a t-shirt, tell all your friends.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

have fun putting a man on the moon.

You're awesome, I love you.

johno~

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Luke Coles said...

Sounds like a nice tower. So P-town?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home