Monday, October 30, 2006

It's been a while!

A few random thoughts floating in my mind:

1. Please forgive my absence in blogger land. Two things have been keeping me from interacting with all of you lately. First we now have 4 children and life is moving at an unbelievable pace. Second, I sit in front of a computer screen for 10 hrs a day at work, it is so freeing to stand up at the end of the day and see real life.

2. John Legend is amazing. He has a new album out now called "Once Again." And he will change the face of R&B as we know it with this album, much like Lauren Hill did years ago. Oddly enough he helped write, produce, and perform the "Miseducationoflaruenhill."

3. Four children is much different than 3. The difference between 2 and 3 was not that noticeable, but 4 has Sarah and I scratching our heads.

4. I got a new phone, a Blackberry Pearl (8100). It is the most awesome phone I have ever seen, you should buy one right now!

5. Oikos church is wonderful! We have gained one member in the last month due to another member having a baby. We also had our first visitor a couple of weeks ago. She seemed overwhelmed, I don't know if she will come back, but I don't care that's between her and her maker. We are currently working to move services to Sarah's mom's house, pray for us.

7 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is really, really good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that things are well, new blackberry's and all! Saying a prayer for you guys tonight.

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Luke Coles said...

Glad you dropped a note. Take care Brother.

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

Sounds like you are well! Glad to hear it. Think of you guys often and really do miss our lifegroup. Continued prayers as you adjust to 4 kiddos

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger michaelbrummett said...

Hey brother - good to hear from you. Although I've had a relatively recent blog in answer to Ike tagging me, I think I went longer than you without a post. Melinda and I welcome you to 4-child land. We actually thought that the transition from 2 to 3 was harder than 3 to 4, because once you are already outnumbered- what's one more?!
My rebellious, independant streak is partial reason for not getting a Blackberry. I'm resisting on the principle of it. (plus it is not free).
BTW- I have a new phone number- 503-927-8064. Let me know when you're back in town, so we can have a beer together. Or maybe we'll come visit your church.

 
At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever google your name and see what comes up? I am also Adam Wolfgang from Michigan. I have 4 kids, a little bit older than yours. I play guitar and I pastor a church that we started from scratch with a lot of God's help. Go figure.
Yours truly, Adam Wolfgang

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger ewall said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to go to PUMP, I miss being there in certain ways...but at the top of the list is lifegroup, it was such a good time of fellowship and community together. hope and pray that you guys are doing well, miss y'all

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger J. B. said...

It was good to see you Sunday! I'll work on emailing you...it's finals week though, that means crazy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home