Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PSP 2006


Yesterday was the 2006 PSP kickoff. A program run by my "Home" church in Portland. It is about a month and a half Bible day camp for kids in north Portland. PSP is very dear to my heart. Having worked at PSP for two summers, it still feels a little like my baby I had to push out of the nest.

I hope all is well friends, I am praying for you. You will change some kids lives this summer when you show those kids that Jesus is looking for them. Thank you PUMP staff, PSP directors, and PSP interns for giving up your summer fun to work for the kingdom. I know it is hard, but come August you will wish there was just one more week! God bless!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger brenda said...

It has been crazy here! With only one youth group here, but we are managing as usual! You should come up for a quick visit sometime!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home