Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Theme Songs


I was listening to a local radio station tonight, 106.7 KLITE. They are playing 24/7 Christmas music already, I really enjoy it. However, they have the worst production team I have ever heard. The promo songs are like a car crash, they are so bad I can't not listen. Each radio personality or host seems to have thier own theme jingle, "Happy Hollidays, Happy Hollidays...from Delilah!" Of course they are sung by swanky jazz backround singers. These jingles are also attrocious.
I got to thinking about how cool it is to have a personal theme jingle. I think mine would say: "Careful, listen, like him or not, he's got something to say...here's Adam!" What would your theme jingle say?

5 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger Ike Graul said...

I'm thinking the actual sound of a car wreck might just be a good theme song for me.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Kristi said...

Oooh, my own theme song. Everyone should have their own theme ditty! Too bad I don't have an ounce of talent in writing lyrics. You talented types would...I don't know what you'd do if you heard the songs I've made up for my kids. I'm sure it would hurt you to the core.

xjddui - a stringed, belled instrument played by the ancient Incas.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've had various theme songs throughout my life. In high school, it was Green Day's "Time of Your Life," in college, SCC's "Bring it On," now it's probably Rich Mullin's "Hold me Jesus."

I also once had the Smurf theme song stuck in my head for about five months.

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

Um, probably "The Hills are Alive With the Sound of Music" OR "Good Mornin', Good Mornin', it's great to stay up late, Good Mornin', Good Mornin' to you..."
I love musicals. :)

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger ewall said...

I heard a saying from a very wise man recently, "what's the best way to spread Christmas cheer? sing it loud, for all to hear!!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home