Sunday, November 13, 2005

Do you have a mission?


I was talking to a friend this week about having a personal mission statement regarding my role in church. I wonder if we all had a clear self defined purpose for going to the church we choose to go to it might give us a reason to stay at our churches instead of falling victim to the "grass is always greener" bug. Our churches would be far more effective too. Most churches have a mission statement, but it seems impersonal too me. I know what my churches mission statement is, but what does that mean for me? How do I fit in with that statement? I think I will develop my own ministry goal for PUMP that coincides with the mission statement at PUMP. Would this exercise give us all more of an investment in our church?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home